mini party menu
The clinical (aka LAST PORTION!!!!!) of boards is this Friday and I am counting down to CELEBRATION!! It’s party brainstorming time, yall. I am especially a fan of parties with a food theme. If you know me, food is love, friends. I usually do potluck-style parties and my friends always come through with some great bites! My favorite one in my apartment last year was my mini party.
Doesn’t the spread look amazing!? Here’s the menu:
Some deets on the above:
- caprese salad skewers// grape tomatoes, halved + mozzarella balls + fresh basil, torn+ balsamic glaze
- roasted fingerling potatoes with avocado aioli// a riff off these smashed potatoes
- bite-sized corn dogs//using this recipe
- prosciutto wrapped asparagus//brought by a friend; check out this recipe for inspiration
- chicken & waffles//brought by a friend; I’m thinking Tyson chicken fingers + Eggo mini waffles
- grilled cheese//a regular grilled cheese cut into eighths (soldiers would be cute too!)
- pizzas//brought by a friend and made using tortillas cut with a cookie cutter + tomato sauce + mini pepperonis + shredded mozzarella
- meatballs//brought by a friend; check out this recipe for inspiration
- apple pies//brought by a friend who made the pies in muffin tins
- caramel apples//use a melon ball scooper to make mini apple balls and dip in caramel
- for the remaining desserts// use a mini cupcake tin!